Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist
- Work closely with the Business Owner to define the digital marketing strategy and manage our eCommerce websites.
- Implement the digital marketing strategy to drive improved sale conversions by working with and influencing the site functionality, website content, user experience, product range.
- Lead digital campaigns and sales promotions to drive traffic through owned and paid channels, including but not limited to, SEO, PPC, Social Media and Affiliate Channels.
- Liaise with internal and external resources to ensure quality execution of web development and design, paid SEM strategies and SEO, analysing specific campaigns and strategies targeting social media and affiliate channels.
- Be responsible for all product listings and website content, ensuring quality control and regular product updates of promotions, including product descriptions, keywords, images and videos for product listings.
- Management of all Social Media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Blogs and Newsletters, utilising internal reports, Google Analytics and customer feedback to drive brand awareness and online reputation management.
- Execute a well-run automated digital marketing strategy by creating and sequencing EDM’s to our and through affiliate databases.
- Work with a variety of teams to ensure seamless customer service, swift response to enquiries and coordinating the timely dispatch of web orders.
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM and Google AdWords
- We expect you to be degree qualified. You'll need to be a keen learner and interested in expanding your knowledge of the best tools, platforms and techniques.
- A broad digital background with experience of web design and build, online retail optimisation and Shopify experience preferred. Ideally 4+ years digital experience within an e-Commerce retail environment.
- Strong ability to write engaging copy (with excellent verbal and written communication skills), complimented by design expertise using Photoshop and Illustrator (or similar).
- Can work to tight deadlines, remaining calm and flexible under pressure.
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive, resourceful and friendly attitude.
- The successful applicant will have an analytical mind, be highly organised and have a passion for online retail sales and the great outdoors.
Please apply by sending a cover letter + CV to email@example.com