About the business and the role
Sting is Australia's leading Boxing and Fitness brand whose growth has seen a major development of its digital presence in the last 12 months and is now requiring a Digital Marketing and e-Commerce Specialist specializing in Online and Omni-channel sales platforms.
Our international footprint and world renowned reputation as a brand whose quality comes first, will provide you with an opportunity to directly develop the brand across all channels. This is a business critical role for the company and will be responsible for the oversight of all digital marketing activities - including but not limited to; social media, SEO/SEM strategy, EDM and loyalty campaigns, advertising budget, events, activations and management of everything e-Commerce.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will become part of the marketing team to develop and deliver on our key digital revenue streams through the company's digital platforms. You will take ownership of our digital space and will drive innovation to help us develop world-class e-Commerce experiences for our customers. This role will be rewarded with international travel.
· Plan, strategize and execute digital marketing activities aligning with the sales team and business roadmap across the Australian, USA and UK platforms.
· Work closely with the CEO and Sales team to take ownership of and develop all digital activities and sales plan aligning with product roll out. This includes product development, release dates and marketing activities across business partners.
· Work autonomously to leverage all retail and international partners creating value within every transaction to provide growth and e-Commerce opportunities within the business' network and database.
· Conduct cost/benefit analysis of marketing expenditure and sales activations with partners domestically and internationally.
· Align the Australian, USA and UK platforms with accurate product levels and execute marketing plans to deliver on sales targets every month.
· Optimise and analyse the digital footprint across the Australian, USA and UK platforms using Google Adwords, Analytics, Data Capture and Social Media.
· Optimise the company's SEO and SEM to maximise ROI.
· Plan and coordinate sales activities across Omni-channels (Amazon, EBay).
· Plan product imagery and content capture to coincide with product roll out.
· Respond to online Sales enquiries and assist Sales Team where required.
Skills and experience
You will have direct experience in e-Commerce developing a brand's digital roadmap through marketing activities. As a fitness brand, our industry moves quickly and you are someone who is adaptable and loves to have fun whilst researching trends in the marketplace and taking action!
You must be proficient is SEO, SEM and paid content promotion through AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube advertising. Shopify experience will be a big plus.
You will broadcast the brand's digital voice through its channels and social media, leveraging off our business partners and assets.
You must have creativity to market products within a competitive marketplace and don't be afraid to be innovative! You will have an active voice and participation in helping to evolve this brand.